Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Taking A Break & Taco Bell Dorito Taco

Today I tried Taco Bell's new Dorito Taco and because I love Doritos so much I thought it would be so good but it was just ok. It didn't taste much different than a regular taco. I did love how they have the little cardboard holders for the tacos now. How long have they had those? Very nice.
Also today I ordered some baby pics at 1 hr photo at Walmart then forgot to get them!!! I spent forever finding the pictures to be able to order them only to forget to pick them up. We're leaving for a family reunion at 4am tomorrow and needed them for it. Oh well.
Ok, I've never done this before but I'm doing it now...while on vacation I will not be doing my daily dose update. I will do it when I get back for each day but it's too hard to do while on the farm in Nevada. Have a great week and weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment