Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kerby's Birthday!

Today is Kerby's birthday, in the almost 12 years we've been married I've never woken up early and made him breakfast before he's gone to work. I've only done it if it's been a weekend and we're home and not visiting family for Thanksgiving. So, I decided to do it today. He leaves for work at 5:20 so I got up at 4:30 and started cooking biscuits and gravy. It didn't turn out all fancy or anything (too early in the morning) but it was yummy. I asked the kids last night if they wanted me to wake them up at 5:00 to eat breakfast with him and give him his presents. Of course they wanted to so I woke them up. They were super excited to do that! After trying to wake Skylar up a few times I decided to let her sleep. Kerby was surprised to wake up to the smell of sausage and biscuits. Kerby is the best father and husband a family could ever have! We are so lucky! Kerby's very good at spending time with his family! We love you Kerby!
He got lots of little fishing things and some of his favorite snacks and a gift card to one of his favorite stores The Sportsman's Warehouse.

Biscuits and Gravy


Kadin and Levi thought it would be really funny if they wrapped his presents in purple Tinkerbell wrapping paper! They got quite a laugh out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment