Sunday, November 20, 2011

New food

Today I tried a new food that I've been wanting to try. It's called Justin's all-natural Maple Almond Butter. Someone told me they wanted to feel like they were experiencing my daily doses themselves so I hope I can make you feel like you have or at least that you want too. We really like this almond butter. Mmmm it is so yummy. I want to try it on everything! The flavor is amazing AND it's healthier for you than regular peanut butter. I highly recommend it!

Opening the jar...












This is what it looks like


Spreading it on my toast


Trying it with toast and apples (both were delicious)


Taking a delicious bite (maybe a little too close)

Kerby wants it all to himself, he said we need to hide it from the kids. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment