Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pioneer Day

Today we did lots of fun things, it was a fun, long, exhausting day. First we went to the Spanish Fork parade. This was only our second time going to it and it is sure a long parade. The kids really enjoyed it though, ok I did too. Some of the floats were pretty cool to see, as well as some of the things they did.
 
After the parade we went to the carnival for a little bit. Here are Landon and Skylar on the marry-go-round.
Collette and Gage on the Farris wheel.
Levi and Jonah.
Kendyl and Fisher.
 Here's Fisher on a really fast ride where you end up going almost sideways in the air. As you can see Fisher really enjoyed it. I really thought he's be scared!
 Here's his smile better in this one.
Here are Levi and Jonah on it, sitting behind Fisher. The picture is blurry but you can tell they're liking it.

 Here is where the ride switched directions. They're starting to look a little sick.
 Here they are when they ride is stopping, looking really sick! Fisher looked sick too and like he was ready to get off but I accidentally deleted the picture from my camera.
Kendyl, Gage, Landon and Skylar riding the boats.
Here's Levi going into another fast spinning ride. I remember being able to ride these things, now I get a little sick all day just from watching for a moment.
 Fisher wanted to do this one too.
 There go Skylar, Collette and Gage. Jonah raced in their too.

After the carnival we went to see Chipwrecked at the Spanish Fork theater, my family had already seen it but the other families hadn't yet and it was only $1 so we went and saw it again. While driving there I tell the kids I'm rolling up the windows. Right before it got rolled up Jonah tried sticking his head out the window to throw up. Well, it ended up all over my car, on the window, inside the door handle, and the seat and on Jonah. I felt really bad but also about threw up myself after seeing it!!!

After the movie some went back to the carnival and we went shopping for the bbq. Then we went to Tina's house for the bbq and the kids swam and jumped on the tramp again.
Then we went and watched the fun fire works. 


 After a little bit Skylar and I moved and sat on the hood of the tahoe. She fell asleep and I took a few pictures. I had had my kindle with me because we were waiting so long for the rodeo to get over.
 After the fireworks I buckled Skylar in her seat belt and told everyone to hurry and get in the car so we could beat a lot of the traffic. Well, right after I spoke those words the sprinklers came on!!!!!!! That's the fastest I've ever seen my family get up. It was so funny! 
Well, about halfway home I realized I didn't have my kindle with me. So I searched all over in the car and couldn't find it. I told Kerby I thought I had left it on the grass or the hood. He looks onto the hood (I was in another car driving home) and sure enough, there's my kindle on the hood of the tahoe. Guess where Kerby was? On I-15!!!!! So, he slows down a little bit and drives a couple miles to the next exit because there was no where else to pull over. Luckily and miraculously the kindle did not fall off after all that driving! I was so upset with myself for leaving it behind. Someone sure is looking out for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment