Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sunset


Today I think I captured (as best I could) the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. It was even better than sunsets I'd seen in Hawaii when we were there last April. Although the whole time we were there the sky was full of rain clouds, until the last day when we were on the wrong side of the island. :) Anyways, this sunset tonight was so pretty. Heavenly Father's glorious work just keeps getting more and more breathtaking. What a peaceful way to end the day. I love a good sunset and I love even more when I can take a picture of it. It's times like this when I wish I had a really good camera. Carrie, I just may have to come and take yours off your hands for you! ;)
These pictures were taken from the side of my house.
 These were taken in front of Dairy Queen. I wish I had driven over there 5 minutes sooner. Still amazing though!


No comments:

Post a Comment