Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Grilled Garlic Artichokes


Today I grilled some artichokes from the bountiful basket. I've had them for about 3 weeks (in a nice Tupperware container keeping them fresh) and decided I better figure out what to do with them. I don't remember ever cooking artichokes but Kerby says I made something with them really good once. I know I definitely haven't used fresh ones.
I used this recipe Grilled Garlic Artichokes and Kerby and the kids all loved it, I thought it was ok. I'm not a huge artichoke fan but I did like it and would make it again. I also grilled some pineapple which was very tasty! It was also from bountiful baskets and it was soooooooooo good!
 Oh but I did something bad. I singed by eyebrows, eyelashes and hair while grilling, so be warned that the garlic sauce you put in the artichokes is flammable. Haha!!! I really could use less eyebrow, although I prefer them to not be curled (you can't see that in the pic really) but I really don't need less eyelash. They're so much shorter, especially my left eye. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment