Friday, May 25, 2012

I Got Them!

 Today I got my new glasses from coastal.com. They were free from Coastal.com (other than shipping and the upgrade I chose to get). I gotta say after 10 years of not ever wearing glasses and them being the wrong prescription 5 years before that it was really, really weird to wear them again. I instantly felt dizzy and got a headache, talk about some major vertigo. I totally remember that same feeling from when I first got glasses when I was 4 years old....except everything looked like it was suddenly sideways when I put them on back then (wow, I must have been interpreting things way different than they really were). It sort of feels like everything is just a mirage around me with the waviness and everything. Ok so I really have no idea how to explain it but it's weird. No, I don't think it has anything to do with the glasses, I really just think it's because it's been so long since I've worn glasses and my prescription is pretty bad so my eyes just really need to adjust and get used to them. I've been wearing them a little more today and each time I do it gets a little easier. It will be way nice to wake up in the morning and not have to immediately put contacts in.
To look at them off my face they look small (especially compared to how my glasses used to be) but on my face they look a little big. I don't care though, I like them and I know I'll get used to them and for the most part I'll just be in the house with them. If I look tired with them on that's because I am way tired. So, off to bed for me!
Go on over to Coastal.com  and get our free pair. Shipping was fast too!

No comments:

Post a Comment