Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Locked Out!

Today at work I was the only one left and accidentally locked my car keys and my work keys in the office. I left them sitting on the counter while I sent a fax. Grrrrrrrrrr, that's always so frustrating! Where was Kevin the housekeeper when I needed him? I don't know, I couldn't find him anywhere. I searched high and low (1st floor and 2nd floor) and no Kevin....no housekeeper at all. I was just about to go borrow a phone from Processing and call security, which is probably what I should have done in the first place. I had just heard Anna my supervisor tell countless stories of when she locked herself out and Kevin let her back in, so he was my first thought. Oops, I got sidetracked. Anyways so I was about to call security and coincidentally a security guy walks through the door. So, I explained and he let me in. :) I say it was coincidentally but I have my suspicions that he saw me (on the  video footage) walking all over the 1st and 2nd floors looking for someone (or something for all he knew) and decided he better see what I was up to. Well, I'm sure glad he did because I was so ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment