Saturday, June 2, 2012

Skylar's First Hair Cut

 
Today I watch with sadness my only daughter get her hair cut for the first time. Ok, well it's been cut twice, but neither of those times were planned. The first time Fisher cut it when she was less than 1 and then she cut it just yesterday.
This was before. So long and pretty.
This is before, showing her own hair cutting skills.
So cute! It's still long and pretty too, just evened out now. Thanks Caryl, I love it! Hopefully it won't get so tangled now too.
Since I know people are wondering about her chin I might as well tell you here. Yesterday Kerby was mowing the lawn and Skylar was about 30 feet away when something flew out from under the lawn mower and hit her right in the chin. Fisher say's it was a piece of bark, I don't know but it sure looked painful.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun night playing cards with good food....love making your little skylark look her best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun night playing cards with good food....love making your little skylark look her best.

    ReplyDelete