Friday, April 20, 2012

Chiropractor and X-Rays

Today I went to the Chiropractor, I got a small massage (with a handheld vibrating thingy) and an adjustment, then went to another office for some x-rays. I have the x-rays on a disc that I need to bring back on Monday. I was able to view them and save them to my computer.  Anyways, when he adjusted me I couldn't believe how much my neck, back and hips could crack, does that mean I'm way out of alignment? OK I really don't need to ask that because I know my alignment is way off, the way my shoes (especially my right) wear I've got to be really bad, but then I've always been that way. Plus it's obvious from the x-rays because everything is lower on my right side. Well, I feel a little better tonight but now my back hurts a little in other places too. I guess that's the price you pay to get everything as it should be. I just hope that's possible because I've had problems for a long time. I probably should go to the chiropractor for the rest of my life. Hmm, this is reminding me of the exercises from the pain free book. I really should do those again because they were helping my neck and back pain. They just got hard to do, major pain in my calves during it, I guess I need to do it and endure that for a short time till I'm realigned.
Guess I'll find out on Monday what all this means.

2 comments:

  1. I need to go to the chiropractor every week too...someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your not getting help for it now?

    ReplyDelete