Friday, April 27, 2012

Unplanned Plans

Well tonight I did not get to do OR post what I wanted to actually do. This morning I went to the Chiropractor, Auto body shop then work. Then I went straight to someone's house to close a Tupperware party. I got there at 7:00 and figured I'd be leaving by 7:30. Nope, I didn't leave until 10:45. So it took 3 hours 45 minutes to close a party. That's definitely a first for me and a last! Also I'm sure it's a record too among Tupperware consultants. Not saying it wasn't worth it, just...oh there's so much I could say about it but won't. Then I drove home and started ordering it while eating some dinner. It's supposed to be ordered by midnight but I didn't get done till 12:30, thankfully the system still let me enter it and didn't reject it all. Then to top it off I missed the much needed girls night out. Good night, my back needs my bed!

1 comment: