Friday, September 7, 2012

Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie


Well since I've been busy packing for California today and working my new thing for the day is something quick and simple. Marlene at work bought a Ghirardelli Intense Dark Midnight Reverie 86% Cacao chocolate bar. She tried it, didn't like it...too dark.  Amanda and Lauren tried it and didn't like it either. They talked me into trying it, even though I already hate regular chocolate, why on earth would I like it when they don't even like it?? Milk chocolate tastes bitter to me, so imagine how 86% dark chocolate would be fore me? Super bitter! Cori tried it and said it was ok. I said Kerby would probably like it so brought it home to him and he tried it and guess what? He didn't like it either, neither did any of my kids. Man, if things don't have enough sugar in them they just aren't good are they? :) Well, now we all know not to buy that again!

Blog post will not be happening tomorrow! I'll do it on Monday when I'm home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment