Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bridal Shower and Spider Man

I went to my sweet cousin Celeste's bridal shower today. Celeste, I can't believe you're old enough to get married! You're my tiny, little cousin and I still think of you as a pre-teen! Either all us cousins haven't hung out enough or I'm in denial about my own age. Your hair was so pretty today and it was great to see you and all the other cousins and aunts. I wish I had remembered my camera.
I went with Tina's family and saw this movie. I have to admit I was disappointed that a new Spider-man with different characters was coming out. Not now though. It was a great movie and I just may go see it again since my family didn't see it.  They were having too much fun fishing, catching fish 4 or 5 inches long and didn't want to leave.  As soon as I got home and told them how good it was the boy wanted to go. I really enjoyed this movie, it was nice too not to have to worry about any kids at all. This movie was really well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment