Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maren & Josh's Wedding

Today I made this slide show for my sister Maren and her now husband Josh, their wedding was on Sunday on the Carnival Splendor cruise ship. I think this is pretty good for my first slide show. It was tons of fun too, now I know why Kerby likes to make them so much! Sorry for any blurry pics, I recorded the whole thing so took snapshots of the video. All the real pics are on Maren's camera on the cruise ship, but this works! I think it turned out great! The first minute or two is of them and their daughter Kiani before the wedding and of the flight to California to get on the cruise ship. Lucky them, they're on a 7 day cruise!
Here I'll post some pics too in case you can't get the video to work!
Kiani, the beautiful flower girl!

Dad and Maren, walking down the isle.

First kiss as husband and wife!
Maren, you are gorgeous!!!
Cute family!
 With mom and dad.
With Josh's parents, Diane and Tim.
 Maren's friend Tammy, her son Gage and Tammy's mom (sorry Tammy's mom, I don't remember your name now).
 Aunt Annette, our cousin Crystal and Uncle Shawn.
 Matt, Kylee and Brooke.
 Me.
 Father and daughter.
 The yummy food! Lots of seafood!
 First dance.
Time to cut the cake!

4 comments:

  1. I wanna get married on a cruise ship now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd say that Julie! :)
      You guys should renew your vows on a cruise ship!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I wish them every happiness. Thank you for sharing this special event. May God Bless Cousin.

    ReplyDelete