Thursday, September 6, 2012

J Dawgs

Today I finally tried a hotdog from J Dawgs in Provo. At work they gave them to us for free and they were very tasty. I discovered quickly that I should have put more of their special sauce, which was one of the best bbq sauces I've ever had, a little less sauerkraut and no pickle. I've never had sauerkraut before and honestly was a little surprised that it was kinda sour....don't ask why because I don't know! Hello! That's why it's called sauerkraut! ;) Now I know why everyone loves J Dawgs so much. The bun, hotdog and sauce were really good. I'm a big fan now and will probably be craving that sauce for a really long time. Marlene found a copycat recipe online for the sauce so one of these days I'll have to make it and buy the J Dawgs sauce and compare the two, or have others compare them not know which is which. That will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment