Monday, September 17, 2012

The Rise of Nine


Well being sick most the weekend I read a lot, so today I finished the 3rd book of The Lorien Legacies, The Rise of Nine. I really enjoy these books and don't like putting them down (that's how I am with most books though). This book has more swearing in it than the second, but not as much as the first. My favorite one so far is the second and not just because there was less swearing, it really is a better book than the other two. In this third book we meet every Loric accept for #5. All of them except for 5 end up fighting the main Mogodorian, Setrákus Ra they're doing pretty good but about to give up and get out to train more but Setrákus Ra beats them to it and vanishes first.  They were at least able to rescue Sam, Six and Sarah though. The book ended with a pretty good cliff hanger and I really don't like that I have to wait till next August to be able to read the next one. Meanwhile, I hope the second movie comes out but I don't see anything about a second movie.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment