Thursday, September 13, 2012

Johnny Appleseed Day

Today I got to go help in Fisher's class for Johnny Appleseed Day. They got to try all different kinds of apples and also slice, peel and core apples to make applesauce. Who knew applesauce was so easy?? I sure didn't, but now I do and just might try it! The kids had a lot of fun with the different things they got to do. I love when I'm able to go see my kids in their classroom.
 I sure love that smile!
 Later the kids found this kitten in our yard. It was so cute I really wanted to keep it if we couldn't find the owners. It loved the kids and our dog Mia. She was so pretty and fun!
 Luckily (I guess) we did find the owner and took her over to them. Skylar did not want to let it go. She loved it and didn't want to share it when other kids wanted a turn holding her. A bittersweet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment