Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chocolate 2 Ingredient Fudge

Happy Valentines Day!!!
So I decided to try the 2 ingredient fudge with chocolate. I didn't taste it because I don't like chocolate but Kerby and the kids really liked it. Kerby kept coming back for more so that means he really did like it, he didn't really care for this Strawberry 2 Ingredient Fudge kind but I REALLY like it!
 I added walnuts again, Kerby liked that!
 Use cookie cutters to make hearts if you want. 

Here is the recipe:
Chocolate 2 Ingredient Fudge
Ingredients
  • 1 (16 oz) can of chocolate frosting
  • 1 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • (optional) some kind of nuts
How to Make
  1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
  2. Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your semi-sweet chocolate chips.
  3. When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your chocolate frosting, evenly.
  4. Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
  5. Cut into squares to serve.
Notes
Store in an airtight container for up to a week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how easy it is... I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete