Friday, February 24, 2012

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

We finally watched this movie and it is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I found it enjoyably exciting to watch. The effects were very inventive and spectacular to watch. The apes looked very real to me. Kerby really liked it too. If you haven't seen any of the other Planet of the Apes movies you're still ok to watch this, this is a great story of how it all began. I was extremely disappointed when they never continued on from the 2001 movie because it was very well done too. I really liked how they had most of the story be how they got to the point where they already start in the other movies. I have very high hopes that they will make another movie. Please, please, please!!! Oh and can we please stop doing testing on apes? I'm a little scared now!!! ;)
If you haven't watched the movie yet I highly recommend you do, it's very good. I liked it so much I think I'll buy it, I don't buy movies very often anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment