Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kadin's Piano Recital

I'm so sad I didn't get to take video of this. Kadin performed in the Santaquin piano recital today and did excellent! Once again he did it with no sheet music and did a wonderful job. He played The Duke of York, a traditional song, unknown artist. Great job Kadin! Keep up the good work, please don't quit yet! I was able to get a picture of him with all the other kids in his age group. Everyone did great! Thank you as well to his wonderful piano teacher Marylan.

2 comments:

  1. Was Kadin crying? His eye's are all red, so it makes him look like he does not want to be at the recital!? I'm sure you were great Kadin! Sorry we missed it, but for some reason it is our year to be sick!!! I'm sure it's because we have a new baby:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he wasn't crying lol. Actually part of his face was sunburned from ice fishing earlier that day.

      Delete