Thursday, February 23, 2012

Monkey Paw

Kadin had his first readers theater today at school. I got to go an see it. The mini play was called Monkey's Paw. I took video of it but it didn't turn out that great. First of all you can't hear some of it and my camera kept making a weird noise, I think it was making it every time it tried to focus because I had it set to automatically focus the whole time, so every time I moved the camera it re-focused and made that annoying noise (I didn't realize that would pick up on the video) now I know and will turn that off in the future. Kadin and all the kids did a great job. I had practiced a little with Kadin this morning and he actually had all his lines memorized but still used the book, his nerves must have really gotten to him. :) That doesn't matter though, I think he did awesome! Dang noise!
Well, it appears I can't upload the video, I've done all the suggestions I've read about including changing the video to a movie .wmv format but it still won't upload. I don't know maybe blogger is having problems. I will try again tomorrow and see if I can get it on here. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment