Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chicken Tomato Bake

For dinner I made Chicken Tomato Bake, my sisters Carrie and Tina make it and I decided to try it after I had some at Tina's house one day. I had to make mine a little different because I didn't have exactly the same ingredients but I still really liked it and so did everyone else. Super easy recipe for when you don't have much time to spend preparing.
Recipe:
Chicken breasts or tenders
3 or 4 cans of Italian Style stewed tomatoes (I used Mexican style and it was good)
Parmesan or any other cheese (I used Fiesta Blend)
Rice or Pasta

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour 1 can of tomatoes into a baking dish. Place chicken on top. Pour the other cans of tomatoes on top of the chicken. Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top for last 5 minutes or so of baking.  Serve over rice or pasta. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment