Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games

Just got done seeing Hunger Games with a lot of my family. So good! Now I want to see the next movie!! Why do we have to wait a whole year for the next movie?!? Ok I know they have to make it but surely they can be faster than that! Obviously there are parts I'm not happy about, like all the changes they made (come on, if you're going to put it in the movie at least put it in the way it happened in the book) but it was really good still. I went in watching it with low expectations so that I'd enjoy it better and not be disappointed if it didn't turn out good but it was excellent! If you haven't read the books I recommend you do so you can see how things really happened. I was worried it would be more bloody and gory than it was and that there would be some bad parts but it wasn't that bad (I still don't plan on my kids seeing it, at least not till they're much older).

1 comment: