Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's Wedding TIme

Wow this month is really the month everyone likes to get married and I love it! We got married in December and I have to say if I could do it again I probably wouldn't choose that month. Ok, ok I probably would because I didn't want to wait any longer. :) Tonight I went to a beautiful wedding, Chris Losee and Alene Graham's wedding. The colors were gorgeous, turquoise and orange, they looked great together. The brides dress was beautiful too. What a cute couple. I'm seeing all these weddings in a new light now, I see them as a mom knowing it really won't be long before my own kids get married. Mostly I think of Skylar and things I love about all these weddings (because she'll be planning her wedding, the boys brides will be planning theirs). It's been really fun seeing all the different styles and everything. I thought I paid attention to all that before but now I really am.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Skylar will like everything you plan. It doesn't always happen that way. But you can hope!

    ReplyDelete