Friday, August 31, 2012

The Haunting Of Autumn Lake

If you read The Visions Of Ransom Lake by Marcia Lynn McClure then you must read this book. The Visions Of Ransom Lake is my favorite book of hers and The Haunting of Autumn Lake is book about Ransom's daughter. I'm a major fan of Marcia Lynn McClure's books. I love her style of writing and have never read a book from another author who writes like her. I'm a sap for clean romance. I've never been disappointed in one of her books and this one did not disappoint either. The only thing I don't like when reading one of her books is that the books ends. I just don't want it to end, but then that's how I feel about 95% of the books I read, I just want it to keep going and going. So, I love that she wrote a book continuing the story but with new characters too. Now we need a third Marcia. :)
Oh wait, I guess there is one more thing about her books that I don't like. Well it's not that I don't really like it, I just am a tiny bit bugged about it. Sometimes she has spelling or grammar errors, but that's ok. She should hire me to proofread her books. :) I would love that! Heck I'd do it for way less than what she's paying now I bet. I don't care though, I absolutely love her books!


No comments:

Post a Comment