Monday, August 27, 2012

Unearther


I finished reading the book "Unearthed" by Lara Stauffer and I didn't want to put it down, I would get so sad when my kindle battery would die and I'd have to stop reading.  It was very good and really made me want to re-read the Book Of Mormon, especially the sections it refers to. In this book the story takes place in our time and in Book of Mormon times...33 AD. It was a great read, very clean and anyone could read it and really enjoy it. I didn't think this would be my style of read but I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were a few grammar errors and misspelled words but I don't know that I've ever read a book I haven't found those in. I really should be a Proofreader because I can spot those errors really good, probably too good. Ok, for those of you laughing right now because you've seen many errors in my posts, you can laugh at my expense. :) I actually don't reread through my posts (usually) so don't really catch it if I have errors. I guess maybe I should start doing that. Anywho (hehe) back to the book. I recommend this book to anyone, I'd love my kids to read this book. You really need to read this book. My complaint about this book is that I wanted more at the end. I didn't want to put it down so when I had to because it was over I was sad.
Matt's spent years resenting his father and the church, but a once-in-a-lifetime archaeology trip forces Matt to face more than he bargained for as he and his father unearth a city that's been lost for centuries. This thrilling adventure is bursting with laugh out loud humor, a touch of romance, and more than a little mystery. A fun read for the whole family.


No comments:

Post a Comment