Saturday, August 11, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europes Most Wanted


Skylar and I watched this while Kerby and the boys went fishing and she loved it because it was such a cute movie and because she got to go without her brothers, just her and mommy. It was so cute, she paid attention to this movie more than any other movie I've taken her too and half the time she was dancing in her chair or on my lap because she liked the music so much. I really liked the movie too, probably because I had a pretty peaceful time watching it but I think I like it better than the first two. It's a great animated movie and I just might buy it to give to the kids for Christmas.
In this movie the animals become part of a circus on accident and they end up being really good. It's a super fun show and I love that we got to watch it at such a good price at the Spanish Fork, Water Garden theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment