Friday, August 10, 2012

Seven Peaks

Today my kids had their last day of swimming lessons! They were sad but I am glad. No more driving to Spanish Fork every morning. Not that we probably won't head that way most days to go have fun though. The last day of swimming lessons they get to jump off the diving board and go down the slide so it's always my kids favorite day.
 After swimming lessons we went to Seven Peaks. Skylar knew she was going swimming and was very mad when we left the Spanish Fork pool instead of letting her swim. I finally had to point to the mountain and tell her that we were swimming in a pool by the mountain. She completely understood once I did that. I haven't been yet this year and Tina has taken some of my kids a couple times so it was pretty fun to go. Next time we plan on getting there right when it opens so we can go on more slides and stuff without the huge lines. Hopefully it will be better that way. 













No comments:

Post a Comment