Thursday, August 30, 2012

Roasted Hummus and Brussel Sprouts

Tonight I roasted a bunch of veggies including hummus and brussel sprouts. I sliced up all the veggies and put in a large bowl then poured some olive oil in it and sprinkled Weber Season Salt on top then broiled it for about 20 min. I love doing veggies like this, thanks to my mother in-law Nancy who taught me that. It's so yummy! Hummus and brussel sprouts however are not my favorite to do that with. They weren't gross but I didn't want to eat more than about 1 1/2 pieces of each.  The other veggies were great. I wish I'd had some fresh beats to put in it because those are my absolute favorite to cook this way. Hummus not so great, brussel sprouts were better than the hummus but far from my favorite. I won't be adding those again.

No comments:

Post a Comment