Saturday, December 24, 2011

Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 5

Well today she ate and drank so much more. She sucked on jolly ranchers all day long too. I can tell though that her throat hurts more than it has been. When she swallows she has a painful face and it's no where near time for medicine, maybe because she's eating more. She woke up at 6 am screaming and wouldn't take medicine, she went back to sleep and woke up an hour later and said "mom can I have some mecidine please"? I haven't looked at her throat yet because she won't open her mouth wide enough so I don't push it. I keep forgetting to mention how her snoring is. Before the surgery she was snoring really bad, it was really loud and so bad that she'd stop breathing a lot. Well, her snoring is almost non existent. Sometimes she'll "snore" but it sounds more like a gurgling sound so maybe she's bleeding once in a while. I think when her nose is stuffed up she may snore though. Her throat still sounds sore when she cries. I just keep praying that we skip the bad day/s.
Skylar's surgery, Day 1
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 2
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 3
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment