Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 8

Well today she's still in pain but not usually before the medicine wears off so that's good. She's not eating or drinking very well in fact I'm curious to know how much she weighs. I'll have to weigh her in the morning. She's been happier today but still has plenty of moments where she's ornery and throws fits when she doesn't get her way, she wasn't like that before and I'm hoping she doesn't continue it after she's feeling better...I have a feeling some of it will continue, only I won't feel guilty disciplining her for it when she's better.  I also hope she'll be fine with sleeping in her own bed again. I make it sound like she's terrible but really for the most part she's happy and sweet. I think she's most ornery when the medicine is wearing off and after she tries to eat something and realizes it still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment