Monday, December 26, 2011

Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 7

Well today I had to work so I didn't get to see how Skylar was for very long. In the night she only woke up a couple times wanting medicine. Kerby says for the most part she was really good and sweet today, not near as ornery as yesterday. She ate and drank really good but hurt more, she's even willing to take the yucky medicine because it hurts so bad. She took a 4 hour nap (lucky dad) and when she woke up her voice was really raspy and that's how it sounded when I got home. I took some video of her talking that I'll post but I'm not sure if you can tell in it. Her voice has sounded like nothing happened to her when she talks but when she cries and screams it sounds really sore, now it sounds sore just when she talks. Here's the video, at the end she starts whispering but this is the most I was able to get her to talk while I had the camera on her.

Skylar's surgery, Day 1
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 2
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 3
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 4
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 5
Skylar's surgery...Recovery, Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment