Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 Goals

Here are my new goals for 2012, I'm hoping by putting them on here for everyone to see it will make me more likely to follow through with them because I usually don't, in fact I'm not really a big goal maker but this year I've made a lot of them but they are all very achievable. I'll report back periodically and let you know how things are going. They are in no particular order, they are all important to me.

Goals
  • Really study the scriptures
  • Spend more time with my family
  • Go to bed earlier
  • Wake up earlier and exercise
  • Get a higher antioxidant level, at least 5,000
  • Lose 10 lbs
  • Plan 2 weeks of meals at a time so I'm shopping less often
  • Come up with a way to organize my food for each way, I sorta have a vision...
  • Plan ahead for scouts better 
  • Organize scout paper work better
  • Listen better, I used to be a very good listener
  • Get 100 followers on my blog
  • Keep family calendar up to date
  • Come up with a good cleaning schedule for ME to follow
  • Do something new every day but Sunday for my blog
  • Work on something from my to do list each week Everything Kristi!: 2012 To Do List
  • Enjoy life and smile more often, I want wrinkles from smile, not frowns




Everything Kristi!: 2012 To Do List

1 comment:

  1. Great list of goals. I like them all except the 10 pound thing. If you loose any more weight you are gonna blow away! I'm proud of you Kristi, you really try hard in everything you do!

    ReplyDelete