Sunday, January 22, 2012

Levi's Birthday

Here's Levi seeing his birthday cake. He wanted to celebrate today since I work all day tomorrow. He was really excited about the birthday cake. He said he was wondering why I kept looking at pictures of black widows on the computer. Everyone (but me the chocolate hater) thought it was really good too. Fisher wanted to take it to school for show and tell.
 Levi could even tell that it was an upside down spider, which made me feel good because that's how I tried to make it look.
Click here for the recipe/tutorial if you want to see it.





Present time.
He's just positive that it's 
Easy Bake Oven stuff.




He LOVES Harry Potter so he was really excited for them!
  We got him The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and The Unofficial Harry Potter Sweet Shoppe.
The Cookbook was different than I imagined (more for adults than children). One cool thing about it is it tells some of the story with each recipe and how that recipe ties in to the story.
He's excited to make some broomstick suckers. He opened the broomsticks up and tried to bite one thinking it was chocolate. It's plastic! Which is good because he can wash them and reuse them.


I asked him if he was going to make the Chocolate Love Potion and give it to Saige (his crush at school). He thought about that for a moment then said, "no, I don't need to!" Then he and Kadin told me about when Saige and Katie walked out of the bathroom together as Levi and Kadin were walking by. Saige and Levi both smiled really big at each other, (so maybe the feelings mutual? Oh deer!) Katie and Kadin noticed then looked at each other and both hurried and looked away and turned opposite directions which is good because Kadin is 11 and Katie is 9. What am I saying?? Who cares about the age difference right now? They're all too young!

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment